Weight

Monday, November 8, 2021

A Brief Statement from the Artist Herself

      I personally found the weight animation to be easier and harder than other projects in some parts. Coming up with characters is something that I find challenging so I often struggle with where to begin my animations. After making a few character sketches, I find the rest of the animating process a bit easier. Overcoming the first obstacle of creating a character sets the rest of the project in motion and motivates me to continue. I also have a hard time visualizing and coming up with actions for my character to perform throughout the course of the animation, but find reference videos to be helpful. Overall, this project was a nice balance of challenging and satisfying for me to complete. Until the next post... :)\



Comments